Peckham: reopening procedure
After what feels like a lifetime in lockdown, we are getting ready to reopen our studios and welcome you back to Yogarise Peckham on Saturday 25th July!
Coming to the studio will be a little different than pre-Covid times, so please take a read of the following info before coming along to a class and prepare accordingly.
We ask everyone to pre-book classes to reduce the amount of time required at reception.
- Queue outside the studio entrance respecting social distancing – a member of reception will let you in once the studio has been thoroughly cleaned after the previous class
- No mask, no entry – all customers will be required to wear a mask inside our studio. This can only be taken off once you’re sat on your mat. We will have disposable masks for sale on reception (£1) if you forget your own
- Wash your hands (in the new sink next to the entrance) or sanitise them with gel on reception
- The receptionist will take your temperature with a non invasive thermometer upon entry. If your temperature is elevated, you’ll be asked to leave and will receive a full refund
- Social distancing – once inside, respect social distancing in our reception area while you wait to enter the studio. This will be clearly marked on the floors
- Bring your own water bottle – feel free to use our taps to fill up your bottles but we wont have any glasses available
- Please arrive in the clothes you wish to practise in. Our changing rooms will be closed due to their limited space
- Please remove your shoes in reception and carry them into the studio with you, along with all your belongings
IN THE STUDIO
- Limited booking – a maximum of 20 people will be allowed in the studio at once. We will be opening up the partition wall between the two rooms to make one large shala
- Bring your own mat – we are unable to provide any mats or equipment
- All mats are to be placed 2 metres apart upon entering the studio – please follow the clearly marked floor stickers
- Customers are permitted to bring their shoes, bags, jackets etc into the studio and place them tidily next to their mat
- Phones must be switched off and stored out of sight
- Bring a warm layer of clothing – all windows will remain open during the class to improve air circulation
- Bring any props from home you wish to practice with eg. belt, eye pillow, blocks or blanket
- Toilets will be open – please spray down the toilet cubicle (including door lock and flush) with the disinfectant spray provided after use
- You’ll be asked to leave the room through the far door and exit the studio via the Fire Exit and B Block stairwell. There will be no re-access through the corridor / reception
We hope to make your experience at Yogarise Peckham as enjoyable as possible, and ask that you listen carefully to instructions from our team to ensure everyone remains safe.
Please note, studio classes will be live-streamed however the camera will only show the teacher, not students.