INTRODUCING ONLINE YOGA CLASSES!
The last few weeks have seen rapid change across the world and we’re having to adapt our business to keep up. While we all may be stuck in isolation, you’ll be pleased to hear we’re launching online yoga classes via Zoom!
2. Create a nice space for you to practice in – we recommend having a yoga block, blanket or pillow handy so you can really enjoy Savasana at the end!
3. Booking will close 15 mins before the class is due to start. 10 minutes before, you’ll receive an email from us with the link to join in, simply follow the link to get started. Remember to make sure your Yogarise account has a valid and updated email address otherwise you won’t receive this email.
4. Turn your camera on if you would like to… we won’t judge anyone for practicing in their PJ’s.
5. Turn your audio on so that you can hear the instructions.
6. Put yourself on mute when you join the class. There will be a message board that you can use if you have any questions during the class.
7. The teacher will not be playing any music as it’s not compatible with Zoom, so feel free to find a chilled playlist and have it play in the background.
8. Enjoy your yoga class!
We are working on our timetable now so expect to see more classes with all you fave Yogarise teachers soon. Please be mindful that this is new technology for us, and probably for a lot of you too, so we’ll be doing our best to ensure classes run smoothly.
We have made the decision to PAUSE all memberships and class packs for the time being. They will be reactivated when we re-open, any days lost will be added and extensions given to encompass the time we are closed.
We’ve set up brand new pricing options to make our online classes accessible to as many people as possible while continuing to support our teachers and staff.
These prices are per household – so you can get the whole family involved, or find a private space for some much needed peace and quiet!
SHARE THE LOVE…
Show us your home studio set up! We’re going to miss seeing you all in the studio, so whether you’re in your lounge, kitchen, bedroom or garden, snap a pic of you doing a Yogarise online class and tag us on to keep up the community love.
Spread the word and share our online yoga classes with your friends! Our is still active, so introduce a mate to a class and you’ll get a free KeepCup, Jerry Bottle, Yogarise T-shirt or Tote bag (which you can collect when we’re all out of isolation!).
See you online soon xx