ONLINE YOGA & PILATES CLASSES
Welcome to Yogarise Online! The world is changing around us and we are adapting to make sure you still get the Yogarise experience even if you can’t get to us in person. All our studio classes are now Livestreamed, and we have online-exclusive classes on offer for you too.
To book, visit the and sign up like you would for a regular class. Once you’re booked, follow these simple steps:
2. Clear a space for you to practise in – we recommend having a yoga block (or books!), a blanket or pillow handy so you can really enjoy savasana relaxation at the end.
3. You can book any time up until the start of class. You’ll receive an email from us with the link to join in, simply follow the link to get started. Remember to make sure your Yogarise account has a valid and updated email address otherwise you won’t receive this email. If you book within an hour of the class you will receive the link immediately. If you do not receive the link, please check your junk / spam and search ‘all mail’ for ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
4. Turn on your camera and give a wave to your teacher – it’s always lovely to see your faces, plus, the teacher can help with verbal cues and assists (and they don’t have to teach to a blank screen!) No one will judge you if you have washing hanging in the background, kids toys on the floor and are practising in your PJs – this is yoga after all 😉
5. Turn your audio on so that you can hear the instructions. Choose your own music to play in the background or find the yoga teacher’s playlist on Spotify.
6. Put yourself on mute when you join the class. There will be a message board that you can use if you have any questions during the class. And remember to say bye to your teacher, just like you would in an IRL session.
7. Enjoy your yoga class and do send us any feedback – we’d love to hear from you.
In addition to the below, we are now offering 20 + 30 class packs with a 15% discount (that’s from only £5.10 per class!). Just use the code WINTERSALE at the checkout.
We’ve also set up these pricing options to make our online classes accessible to as many people as possible while continuing to support our teachers and staff.
SHARE THE LOVE…
Show us your home studio set up! We’re going to miss seeing you all in the studio, so whether you’re in your lounge, kitchen, bedroom or garden, snap a pic of you doing a Yogarise online class and tag us on to keep up the community love.
Spread the word and share our online yoga classes with your friends! Our is still active, so introduce a mate to a class and you’ll get a free KeepCup, Jerry Bottle, Yogarise T-shirt or Tote bag (which you can collect when we’re all out of isolation!).
See you online soon xx