New Venue in Streatham
Here is all the info you need about classes at our new venue in Streatham.
We are so excited to announce our new venue in Streatham, previously the Yoga Edge.
We have worked with Yoga Edge to take over the reins of their Streatham studio. We have kept beloved Yoga Edge teachers on the schedule, working around and alongside their existing timetable of Warm Yoga Classes, as well as adding in lots of classes with some of our Yogarise favourites.
CAN I USE MY OLD YOGA EDGE PACKAGE?
Yes, absolutely. Yoga edge memberships and packages have been migrated over to the Yogarise booking system. All classes can be booked on our website. If you’ve got any questions, please email email@example.com and we’ll be able to assist you.
IMPORTANT NEW INFO!
We are a small, bespoke yoga space. There are no changing rooms or showers, just two toilet cubicles.
Here are some top tips and house rules to make your experience the best it can be:
1. Arrive 10 minutes early to class. Teachers will be doing check-in and will lock the doors at the start of class. The studio in Streatham has a strict ‘no latecomer policy’ so as not to disturb students already in class.
2. Pre-book your class. While walk-ins are possible, we will always ask you to register online. If you have not pre-booked, the teacher will ask you to do so on arrival.
3. Ideally, where possible please arrive changed for class and leave in your yoga wear.
4. Bring your own yoga mat to/from the studio, or use one of ours (free of charge). We do not at this time offer mat storage at the studio.
5. Please help our teachers by wiping props and mats, and putting them (and any other litter, wipes etc) away at the end of class.
6. Be aware of the safety of your personal belongings. The door is locked once class is on, but we do not have lockers in reception.
I’VE GOT MORE QUESTIONS
No problem at all, please reach out to us firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will come back to you as soon as possible.
VIEW THE STREATHAM TIMETABLE
The address is 248a Streatham High Road, SW16 1HS and is located on Prentis Road (just off the main High Road behind the corner newsagent).
FIND OUT MORE INFO ABOUT THE LOCATION