REIKI 2 COURSE
WITH Anja Lenka
10 + 11 February 2024 YOGARISE PECKHAM
Yogarise is delighted to welcome back Reiki Master Anja Lenka to our Peckham studio for a Level 2 Reiki Course.
This 2-day course is suitable for anyone that has already completed Reiki Level 1 with Anja or another Reiki Master. This Level 2 training will deepen your connection and application of Reiki. Upon completion of Reiki 2, you will be able to have insurance, open a Reiki Practice, and volunteer within charities and hospices.
In Japan the Reiki 2 Course is called Okuden, “the inner or hidden teachings”. You will gain a toolbox full of creative & intuitive uses for yourself & how to give professional treatments to your clients whether they are with you in-person or online.
Students will receive the expansive Reiki 2 attunement and learn three of the four Reiki Symbols.
Places are limited, as Anja only offers her courses to small groups so that she can give you a personal experience and spend time with each participant.
WHAT IS REIKI
Reiki is a wonderful, relaxing, and non-invasive healing modality. It has a re-energising, balancing effect, perfect for our self-healing journey. The ability to channel Reiki energy is passed from Teacher to Student through a series of sacred attunements opening the crown, heart & palm chakras to Universal energy. Once you have received this attunement, you will have the ability to connect to Reiki throughout your life.
Please get in touch with email@example.com if you are interested in completing Reiki Level 1.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This Level 2 Reiki course is open to anyone that has already completed Reiki Level 1 with Anja or another Reiki Master.
Before the course, you will receive lots of information about how you can prepare yourself & you’ll be given a consciously curated reading list.
WHEN + WHERE?
The course will take place on The training takes place on Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th February 2024 from 10.00 - 17.00 at Yogarise Peckham
STRUCTURE OF THE WEEKEND
Each day will begin with a meditation, followed by theory & plenty of hands-on practice.
During the 2 days , the following modules will be covered:
· The Power, Harmony, and Connection Symbols
· Using the symbols for deeper meditation and increased connection
· How to give a professional Reiki session using the Reiki symbols
· The mantras and kotodamas (sacred sounds) for each symbol
· Several techniques from the Japanese lineage including Byosen Scanning and Reiji-Ho (with practice sessions)
· How to send a remote healing treatment (with practice sessions)
· Sending Reiki for global healing
· Using the symbols for space clearing, cleansing, protection & other creative uses
· How to run a professional Reiki Practice, with advice about how to market and set up your business
You will receive:
· A Comprehensive Reiki 2 Manual
· A professionally recognised Reiki 2 Certificate
· Reiki 2 attunement and Reiju (energy blessing)
· The certification & tools to be able to start your own Reiki business, if you wish!
· A deeper connection to Reiki for your inner practice & external offerings via the use of the symbols
After the course
When we train in the art of Reiki with others a connection is naturally formed within the group, as we receive the attunements in a collective energetic space. The old Reiki tradition is that all students gather for Reiki shares and to receive Reju blessings (a further form of attunement) from their Reiki Master. Following the course, you will receive:
· 20% off a post-course healing session with Anja (in person or via zoom)
· Monthly Reiki Shares
· Ongoing support + advice
· 6 months free Calm Space membership, our online Reiki Community
Meet the Teacher
Find out more about Reiki Master/Teacher & Holistic Practitioner Anja Lenka here.
PREVIOUS STUDENTS HAVE SAID...
"I did my Reiki 1 practitioners course with Anja last year, she is a wonderful teacher and holds a magical space for her students. I have left feeling confident that I can share what I have learned and am really looking forward to coming back for Reiki 2", Helen M
"Anja is a wonderful teacher, with a beautiful presence, and most importantly she is a powerful Reiki master who has a wonderful lightness and joy about her. Thank you Anja, for guiding me through the 2 day Reiki 2 course!" Clea MV
£420 Full price/ £375 Early bird ( limited number of Early Bird places)
A course manual is included with all options.
Please email YTT@yogarise.london for more information or any questions about the course.
Payment plans available on request